An overdue updation... and be my guest- be entertained! :)

Ah! Finally here I am. Yeah yeah, save your breath. I know long overdue.. :P And of course, much and I mean- MUCH- has happened since my last post…! And compared to the content of my last post, I’m a very happy person today!  For one thing I got transferred to Trivandrum by 10th May and I resumed work- more office bound though. And after 2 more MONTHS of a stupid brace and physiotherapy and a lot of care not to prance around and be my monkey self :P, I was declared free and ready for the outside world on the 13th of June, 2010 . Thank you Dr Cherian Thomas! 
And then well, I reported back to work and things fell in place… or well, not so much in place… :P I’ll just say that it was nice, to look at the world without a brace, without people around me wondering why I alone was wearing a bullet proof vest!  And all the explaining I had to give me colleagues and customers! :D I was called the miracle! For reasons I’d rather not elaborate again. :P
Hmmm I seem to provide amusing anecdotes for my friends. I shall share a couple of them with you. But ah, you’re my friend too… :P So I should be telling you too… Ah, now you know I’m back to my mad self…! :P
My laptop was stuffed with viruses and worms and other insects… and I finally got it revamped. Now everything is alright, right? Well, I thought so. But wonderous things were in store. G stopped working. You read right. The key between F and H stopped working. Altogether. You don’t believe me? The following is part of a conversation with a friend:
me: pata hai... i just ot my system formatted
but the funniest thin was discovered!
the letter between f and h on the keyboard doesnt work! :P
fren: u mean g
me: but the system is otherwise superfast now :)
yeah :) brainy u are!! :) was tryin to type
i'm so stupid.. i was actually fiddlin with that key! :P
was such a pain to access my _mail account. .cos teh key wont work!
fren: :D
GGGGGG
u can copy paste now
me: chupbe... :)
thanks... such a help.. when i'm already in! :)
fren: :D :D
me: i searched for search enine.. pata nahi.. some how oole opened..
wahan se copy kiya..
fren: :D
i cant stop laughing
me: now i've finally added mail to my favorites.. so i'm ok now :D
fren: lauGhinG
me: oh imp only u are! chor
btw.. i'm oin trichy toniht with ma..
me: oh Good

Conversation with another friend:

me: btw i dun rememebr if itold u.. the letter between f and h doesnt work on my lappie..
me: so i've copied that letter from somewhere else and i do ctrl v when i need it :P
Fren: :) hehe! i like tat! letter btwn f & h :)
me: :D
Fren: u mean G right :)
me: :D how else do i say? :)
exactly!!! so smart u are! :)
Fren: i was looking at my keyboard to check which is the letter! :P
me: keeps irritatin me usin that letter all the time!
:D
Fren: hehe!
me: “u cant use this letter no,” she says and she'll use caps also! :D
chor ppl i tell u!
me: hmmm i think the excitement abt the bi et toether is reat! :P
fren: :)
hehe!
its funny to not see ur G's btw!! :D
"bi et toether" it seems!!
:D
me: yeah, rite! :P
fren: cauvery, it is biG Get together, ok? :D

Conversation with yet another friend:

Me: wat doin?
fren: assignment
me: :D
wokayi woke up late this mornin.. yet aain!
the damned letter between f and h not workin.. :P
fren: gggggggg
:P :D
fren: thank god its not s
or a or t that’s not working
you cant thank God :D
GGGGG

Okay, you have about a half minute to stop laughing. Thank you! These are only snippets of the things I’ve been subject to! :P You can imagine the rest if let us say… I chat with about 8-10 friends a day :P

And then, well… amidst the many things that happened in quick succession, I was contemplating a change in my job. And then there was the bharatmatrimony progress on the other hand. And now, I’m glad things are working out well… Most of you would know, am sure. Those still unaware, check FB .

Oh and this one- it happened today. I’d given a tailor here- in tvm, a simple job, about 3 weeks ago. Stitch me a salwar. And my conversation went thus: *idiot refers to the tailor. Imp is a friend who heard my rambling first! :P

Me: bill no so and so.. is that ready?
idoit:illa madam. no ready
i: bill says delivery date is 13th
Imp: illa madam :D
me: idiot: 10 days pending madam
old work there
no ready
Imp: thats means u get after 10 adys madam
:) :D
me: i: wat do u mean not ready?! U said 13th. When can u give it?
idiot: 22nd madam
i: no way. have u even started work on it?
idiot: enda madam?
i: have u cut it atleast or is it lying untouched?
idiot: cut cheidilla
i: no issues. dont cut. keep it the way it is. i'm cancelling my order
idiot: enda madam?
Imp: :D
:D
me: i: cancel order. will collect it tomorrow. no money. no stiching.
idiot: ok madam. pls wait

idiot: madam i call u back in half hour. ur no is so and so?
me: yes.

in 8 mins he calls back
idiot: madam tomorrow we make ready
Imp: haha
:D
me: i: how come wat u said wud take 10 days will be ready overnight?
idiot: madam tomorrow night 8 pm
i:: ok, wat time are u open till?
idiot: 8.15-8.30 pm!
Imp: :D
me: i: !! ok will get it tomorrow.

Imp: cooollll
lovely
hilarious
me: i know..
and u know wat's coming on my blog next! :D u got the exclusive premier! :P
Imp: :D

So there! I’ve entertained you all for a bit…  and I’ve also updated on the latest with my life  Now I’ve quit my job, living the moment and waiting to tie the knot  And then the job hunt will bein and life will flin surprises at me once aain. (aah.. the G is still fuzzy…! That was beGin, flinG and aGain! )

So long and thanks for stopping by…  Have a wonderful life! Cheers to life itself!  and the miraculous things that amuse us everyday! 

8 pieces of wisdom:

Prakash 13 October 2010 at 12:43 am  

Nice read, humor after long! :D
Continue rocking and keep us posted :)

Fly high in the Sky... 13 October 2010 at 1:47 am  

Finally!!!felt reat..readin ur blo.expectin more blos from u. :-)..was trying out how wud it be without the key between f and h :-)

Cauvery Kesavasamy 13 October 2010 at 9:16 am  

@G-- :-) Prakash: Just proving that G now works! :P Thank you. But I Guess the next post will be another iceaGe away! :P

@Vami: Thank da! Now toh lambu, it i your turn! :-) Your commet i very inreting :-) Wa checking how it would be if the letter between a and d wa'nt working! :P now, you pleae bloG and entertain u(s) :D

AKILA 13 October 2010 at 6:35 pm  

Haha! :D Seems like you got absolutely no sympathy with the G story. :P :D

@ "Fly high in the sky"? hehe :D good one

Everyone, the third funny person conversation is with meeee :P

See you next week! :P :D

Cauvery Kesavasamy 16 October 2010 at 10:34 pm  

yeah yeah... ok already! :) see you soon! :)

Note to fly high in the sky: blog soon! :)

anoop 19 October 2010 at 10:23 pm  

Pavam tvm tailor...u r messing big time with my poor native men :P

hay by the way nice read..keeeeeeep it coming

Cauvery Kesavasamy 20 October 2010 at 5:23 pm  

@anoop: Thanks da.. dont worry urself too much :) i'll be bidding farewell to tvm very soon! :) u're tailors are safe! :D hehe

Junius 2 January 2011 at 6:16 pm  

lolz
keep writing da
cheers!

About this blog

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Am this really easy go lucky gal with a natural punch to make frens! There's sumthin i'd like to say to all people who've touched my life... Life is beautiful because you bring flavour to it :) Trivia: Cow is a nick name coined by a college friend in Pune... almost 6 years ago. And it stuck like glue :P